Purchasing new blinds for your home doesn’t have to be a nightmare. In fact, it has never been easier! Choosing professional blind installation is one of the best decisions you can make because it’s personalized to you and your needs. Read more about the process below.
Professional Blind Installation
Professional blind installation is easy, fast, and affordable. Unlike browsing retail stores for hours and dealing with the hassle of installing them yourself, you can have your blinds ordered and installed by professionals. The process goes something like this:
Step 1: Researching and Hiring a Company
- Ask for recommendations from friends and family and don’t be afraid to do research! Call several businesses and ask questions. Whichever company you choose, make sure they offer the products you’re looking for and they make you feel like a valued customer.
Step 2: Schedule an Appointment
- Once you select a company, schedule an appointment with them. Their availability may vary, but don’t worry. They can usually schedule appointments within a week.
Step 3: Browse Selections and Choose the Blinds That are Perfect for You
- This is the fun part! Browse through the company’s blind selections and make sure to ask plenty of questions. Blinds come in different shapes, sizes, and colors, but with help, you will be able to find the perfect fit in no time.
Step 4: Blind Ordering
- After you’ve chosen the perfect blinds for your home, order them. The process to receive your blinds may take a week or two, depending on whether or not they need to be shipped to a storefront or your home. Either way, patience is key here.
Step 5: Blind Installation
- Your blinds have arrived! Now sit back and relax as the professionals handle the hard work. Installing blinds can be difficult, but with experts it shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours. You’ll be enjoying your new blinds in no time!
Best Blinds Advice and On-Site Estimates
The process sounds easy, right? That’s because it is. Best Blinds and Awnings knows that blinds can be a hassle, which is why we offer personalized selection and professional blind installation. We have been the premier business for window treatments in Spokane, Coeur d’Alene and North Idaho for more than 19 years. With options from window shutters to sun shades and everything in between, we continually exceed customer expectations to provide the best blinds for your home.
Our advice? Browse our portfolio of completed projects as well as our window coverings and awnings to get an idea of what you’re looking for. Then, when you’re ready, we’ll bring the shop to you so you can browse selections in your own home with personalized attention. We also offer on-site estimates with absolutely no obligation to buy.